• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

I've had mutliple occasionsto look at 4 pedigree copies by getting together with a couple friends. Nothing like seeing them all together.

OK, who are these friends, and when will you guys be gathering to have a comic selling party? :kidaround:

Ditto, I want in!

Seriously though it always very interesting to see that. I did see something along those line sin the strange tales thread....

ST ped's all lined up

Edited by brasseye

I've had mutliple occasionsto look at 4 pedigree copies by getting together with a couple friends. Nothing like seeing them all together.

OK, who are these friends, and when will you guys be gathering to have a comic selling party? :kidaround:

Sometimes it only takes one other friend if we both have doubles on the same issue.

Crowley on the left. Church copy on the right.

AirFighters2v5twins.jpg

why is the Crowley Copy not labeled as such?

You have to ask for it in addition to providing the background. That wasn't done in this case.

Edited by adamstrange

why is the Crowley Copy not labeled as such?

You have to ask for it in addition to providing the background. That wasn't done in this case.

:confused: So of if I submit a raw Ped, I have to ask for it to have the distinction added? Are you sure?

You need to provide info of the origin of the book if there is no certificate with it.

So make sure you have your facts incase the call you and ask ;)

Right. Who you bought it from, and when is important to note. If it is a well known dealer, who has a history with the pedigree.....it makes it that much easier. Like when I bought a lot of Green Rivers from Harley Yee.

You need to provide info of the origin of the book if there is no certificate with it.

So make sure you have your facts incase the call you and ask ;)

If there is a distinctive marking for the pedigree they will usually spot it and note it on the label -- but I've seen ones that weren't. Only a fraction of the Crowley's have markings.

Sadly I haven't bought much the past 3 or 4 months, though I did grab 75 or so Curator Conans from a boardie a few months back. Life is getting in the way of my comic/pedigree purchasing. Darn life!

It's pretty nice to come back to this thread after having not seen it in forever. Great books all!

Sometimes it only takes one other friend if we both have doubles on the same issue.

Crowley on the left. Church copy on the right.

Sometimes you have triplets. L to R: Hawkeye, Church, Ohio

AAMOWTrio.jpg