• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

While we are on the topic...where'd ya get the PC ASM 150, if ya don't mind me asking? Working on 150-200 and wouldn't mind a pedigreed book or 3.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2275076771

Very nice, don't remember seeing that at all.

I think it would have gotten more action had they put "Pacific Coast" in the title.

Its a sweet looking copy, but $200 + is a little steep for that book,?

Is it strictly because its a PC that it went for that much, or would another 9.6 command close to that.

Is it strictly because its a PC that it went for that much, or would another 9.6 command close to that.

9.6s GPA around $160. Have to guess the PC pushed it up to where it ended, but it might have gone a bit higher if PC was noted in the title. If it had W pages, and I knew about it, I would have bid it up to $275 =p If I didn't have my imposed W page limit to keep me out of bankruptcy, I would have happily paid $200 for that guy.

I like PC's, and I needed a high grade copy of this issue for my run, so I was willing to pay a few extra bucks to get it. And now that I've examined the copy close up, I definetly don't regret it. If not for a microscopic bit of wear on the LLC, it would be perfect. Wouldn't be surprised to see it get a 9.8 on another day.

Sounds like a great buy to me, COI. You got a book from one of the two best Silver Age pedigrees discovered so far. The book is a sensational copy. headbang.gif How much you paid for it is between you and your purchase!

SALI...Come On SAY IT, or spell it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soilatiaitlalitlaia. confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

(Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing white paged beauties.)

I'll rather see a Crescent City! confused-smiley-013.gif