• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

One day this classic battle issue will be held in as high regards as JIM #112 (Hulk vs Thor).

Or Not.

704428-TTA%2382.jpg

FYI...Gene Colan got sick after drawing the first two pages of that story and so Jack Kirby took over the rest of the book. What a great battle!!!

One day this classic battle issue will be held in as high regards as JIM #112 (Hulk vs Thor).

Or Not.

704428-TTA%2382.jpg

FYI...Gene Colan got sick after drawing the first two pages of that story and so Jack Kirby took over the rest of the book. What a great battle!!!

He probably just got sick of drawing a guy in a green speedo. blush.gif

Hey, I'm sure that Mrs. Currin is a lovely lady, and I certainly mean no disrespect, but the idea of her picture being used as an avatar, and keeping company with some of the other sick and depraved icons we use....seems....creepy!

foreheadslap.gif

Or Not.

704428-TTA%2382.jpg

I have always felt that ol' Subby looks a bit toooo pumped up on this cover... did he ever take roids?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ze-

CGC 9.0 Daredevil #27 Spider-Man Winnipeg

My DD run now has Green River, White Mountain, Bethlehem, Pacific Coast, Western Penn, Northland, Curator and Winnipeg.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm missing pedigree wise. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was gonna bid on that auction until I saw you were high bidder. No sense in making you pay more for it by trying to win it.

Nice pick-up Rob. thumbsup2.gif