• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gifThere were two Pac Coast Witching Hour 14s??

Either two Oakland copies, or a bad assignation of one copy by CGC. More likely the former. Interesting, too, that the 9.4 copy has far superior cover registration, and so from the scans looks to be a superior copy to the 9.6.

foreheadslap.gif I meant Oakland. Probably two copies.

There are some doubles in the Oakland collection! gossip.gif

D'uh!!! screwy.gif

893whatthe.gifThere were two Pac Coast Witching Hour 14s??

Either two Oakland copies, or a bad assignation of one copy by CGC. More likely the former. Interesting, too, that the 9.4 copy has far superior cover registration, and so from the scans looks to be a superior copy to the 9.6.

insane.gif

So then you think the rounded corner on the 9.4 copy is far superior to the sharp angled corners of the 9.6.

Well, maybe someone should email Vincent zurzolo and ask how many Oakland Witching Hour 14's there were.

In addition does everybody know that Michael Carbonaro also discovered the Oaklands? I know everybody has a field day on his web manners but he can occassionally turn up a killer collection or two.

And for further trivia I was the other grader in the pool of three - Me, Vinny and Mike.

Great EC material! You can have your pieces show up in your post by clicking "edit", then "image", then pasting the URL of your attachment into the image box.

745558-ingels071.jpg

Many thanks for your kind assistance! thumbsup2.gif

I was wondering how to do it.

THANKS AGAIN.

BTW, this piece of artwork is absolutely awesome in the 'flesh'.

The scan does'nt do it justice believe me.

For a start it's massive, and so detailed.

I almost feel as if I'm in the presence of something holy, knowing that the man himself drew this, and that I actually own it.

I feel priveleged, it's actually an honour to have it.

As a side issue, and I know that's it's probably very impractical given the size etc., but I wonder if CGC are one day going to professionally grade & slab original artwork?

As a side issue, and I know that's it's probably very impractical given the size etc., but I wonder if CGC are one day going to professionally grade & slab original artwork?

Why?

Why?

Perhaps he's thinking along the lines of encapsulation for preservation purposes. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif