• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

I believe there is a small tear behind the bottom staple (I've seen it in person). It's a beautiful book and I would have bought it but amazingly enough a few of the Pacific Coast books have Printing Errors (see the yellow circle below X-MEN). While the owner took great lengths to not buy mis-cut books, he apparently didn't look at the printing registration as much.

Here's my newest pedigree book.

833403-ST%23125.jpg

589a8cfdc305f_833403-ST125.jpg.7d18212f8a66b7c33a6b41f49d8b486d.jpg

CGC List of Pedigrees, File copys & Collections (thank you AussieRuss!)

please add any I am missing

"D" Copy

Mass. Copy

Mohawk Valley

Allentown

Aurora

Bethlehem

Big Apple (thank you AussieRuss!)

Boston

Bowling Green

Carson City

Chicago

Circle "8"

Dallas Stephens/MileHighComics.com

Dave Sim File Copy

Kurtzman File Copy

Larson

Lost Valley

Mile High II

Nicolas Cage Collection

Northford

Northland

Palo Alto

Pennsylvania

Recil Macon

River City

Salida

Cosmis Aeroplane

Court Copy

Crowley Copy

Curator

Denver

Diamond Run

Don/Maggie Thompson Collection

Edgar Church (Mile High)

Edgar Rice Burroughs File Copy

File Copy

Gaines File Copy

Green River

Hawkeye

Kansas City

Nova Scotia

Oakland

Ohio

Ohio-Fairborn

Okajima

Pacific Coast

Rockford

Spokane

Stan Lee File Copy

Toledo

Twilight

Western Penn.

White Mountain

Winnipeg

Windy City

Edited by Dr_Neff

Hello. Dr. Neff.

Great List......

Could not see "Big Apple" Pedigree on the list.

Also I would change the first line in your list from

"CGC list of Pedigree's"

TO

"CGC List of Pedigrees, File copys & Collections"

It has been done to death 10 times over but several items listed are not recognised Pedigree's. There are some items that are company File copys and large collections gathered by people other than the original owners.

EG: Nic Cage Collection. Great collection but He wasn't even born when some of his comics were put into circulation.

Otherwise. Good work. thumbsup2.gif

Regards.

Aussie Russ...

I believe there is a small tear behind the bottom staple (I've seen it in person). It's a beautiful book and I would have bought it but amazingly enough a few of the Pacific Coast books have Printing Errors (see the yellow circle below X-MEN). While the owner took great lengths to not buy mis-cut books, he apparently didn't look at the printing registration as much.

Here's my newest pedigree book.

833403-ST%23125.jpg

Always loved that cover! Great pickup SF! thumbsup2.gif

amazingly enough a few of the Pacific Coast books have Printing Errors (see the yellow circle below X-MEN). While the owner took great lengths to not buy mis-cut books, he apparently didn't look at the printing registration as much.

Thx, Steve, for the heads-up about the bottom staple. As for the printing error, it is quite common on X-Men 14: I've owned two other copies, and both had the same small yellow ring beneath the X-Men logo.

BTW, another terrific Mass ST book. I think the Mass pedigree may be a little underappreciated in terms of its breadth, quality, and outstanding color preservation.

Thx, Steve, for the heads-up about the bottom staple. As for the printing error, it is quite common on X-Men 14: I've owned two other copies, and both had the same small yellow ring beneath the X-Men logo.

I hadn't noticed that but I believe you. I will say that the PC X-MEN #14 has dripping, like new gloss (even through the slab). thumbsup2.gif

I believe this is a complete listing. Note, ONLY those PEDIGREES, WAREHOUSE FINDS, FILE COPIES that sho up on a CGC Label in the PEDIGREE SPOT are listed. Therefore, DALLAS STEPHENS and NIC CAGE are NOT Listed as they are ONLY COLLECTIONS.

Allentown

Aurora

Big Apple

Bethlehem

Bowling Green

Boston

Better File Copy

Circle Eight

Cosmic Airplane

Carson City

Charlton File Copy

Chicago

Crowley

Curator

D Copy

Dell File Copy

Don & Maggie

Denver

Diamond Run

Edgar Church Collection / Mile High

Gaines File Copy

Gold Key File Copy

Green River

Harvey File Copy

Hawkeye

Lamont Larson

Lost Valley

Mile High 2

Massachusetts

Mohawk Valley

Northford

Northland

Nova Scotia

Oakland

Ohio

Okajima

Palo Alto

Pacific Coast

Pennsylvania

River City

Rockford

Recil Macon

Salida

San Francisco

Stan Lee (Marvel) File Copy

Spokane

Toledo

Twilight

Vancouver

Windy City

Winnipeg

White Mountain

Western Penn

Hey guys .

Here are some scans from my "Winnipeg" Pedigree collection.

Actualy It may as well be called my "got it from Pedigree comics" collection as thats where they all came from.

I missed out on the Giant size Captain America#1 Winnipeg comic & its killing me not to have it. If the owner reads this & wants to sell it please send me a PM. hail.gif

One of my favourite Bronze covers.

834479-GSInvaders19.6Winni.jpg

834479-GSPowerMan19.4Winni.jpg

834479-GSMasterOfKungFu9.4Winni.jpg

I just Love the Daredevil Annuals & Giant size comics

834479-GSDaredevil-1-94Winnipeg.jpg

834479-MarvelFeature19.6Winni.jpg

834479-MarvelFeature19.6Winni.jpg.4062e583bb8c8124a129207da3c922f0.jpg

Edited by AussieRuss

Back to the slabs, with another PC book with incredible structure and QP. Hard to believe this book didn't grade NM (more evidence that CGC has entered an especially strict period), and I suspect that there is not a dealer in the country who would have listed it raw as anything lower:

X14.jpg

hail.gif Best copy I have seen 893censored-thumb.gif what the label says. sumo.gif

OK. I understand that I am bending the rules here by posting a comic from the "Dallas Stephens Collection" but here it is. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Please forgive me oh great Pedigree god for I have sinned, I purchased a half baked comic belonging to a collection. I must repent. sorry.gif

I still love it though.. takeit.gif

Now you are in BIG trouble. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Pedigree gods don't forgive that easily. The only way to save your damned soul is to make a sacrifice....

And there's only one sacrifice good enough: Break that slab, rip that label in shreds and BURN them!

Otherwise tonofbricks.gif

Mohawk Valley, in '65, any chance there are any Marvels? OO just a DC collector? Know nothing about that pedigree, had always assumed it was another 40s/50s Golden Age one.