• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Nice. That's a beauty

i would have to agree with you about your love of this cover(f.f.#18).i was fortunate enough to snag the other mannarino copy that was auctioned in the amazing auction(heritage )that followed the auction you won..there were some very affordable prices on some of those books.it's a shame for the mannarinos that the auctions were timed right in the middle of the ewart scandal.i wish i could post a scan of the copy i won.i don't quite understand why their books were not given a pedigree status.it appears that most of them have the same sort of arrival stamp like the one you have.mine also has it.i emailed them and asked for more info.hopefully they will have the time to respond(although they don't know me at all).i sure do wish i'd had the funds to get the strange tales #116,the j.i.m. #95,and the f.f. #16(8.0).i paid very close attention to many of the supersized scans and saw QUITE a few spines that were as nice as any i've seen.

incidentally,i will continue to wear diapers while i post, yay.gif until i'm given permission to do otherwise.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

Man, but those Curator books are unbelievably well-preserved. Congrats on picking up a bunch of them!

Continuing with the unencapsulated Pedigrees, here is a White Mountain TTA (thanks to Nochips/Stuart for a great transaction). It is unusual in that it lacks the written arrival year on the front cover - still has the characteristic arrival date on the splash page, as well as the original White Mountain sticker stuck to the mylar in which the book was first sold. Finally, I think the cover is cool. You think Porky uses that cover blurb as a pickup line at his local club?:

TTA48.jpg