• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

And as hard as this is to find in high grade, I'm super stoked to have a raw pedigreed copy.

The other two are obvious, this one is a Northland.

978632-ASM63L.JPG

Absolute beaut! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You got the COA with it, too?

Yep! And I have to say, the book looks like a VF+, I bought it as a VF+, but the cert says F+. *shrug*

Page 7? For shame! My 11th or 12th Ohio DD

978630-DD22L.JPG

I like that one! Nice!

I'm diggin it! What was kinda sweet about this copy is that it completed a little run I had managed. I now have Ohios 20-25. =)

Lost Valley from Basement Comics.

After 25+ years of collecting, this is actually my first pedigree! blush.gif Now I want more! I've been looking for a nice copy of this one for a long time so I'm stoked I found this. I love this cover.

famousfunnies082lv4lh.jpg

Thanks! It's amazing that throughout the whole 200+ issues run of Famous Funnies, this is the only real Buck Rogers cover until the Frazetta issues in the 50s. It's a sweet copy - now I've got my eye on a couple of the Lost Valley Tip Top Tarzan covers. Next payday!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yeah, It's kind of weird. He appeared on a couple of the anniversary type issues along with other Famous Funnies regular characters like #100 and also #144 I think, but this is his only solo cover until #209. It came out right after Buck Rogers #1 and before #2, so they were probably trying to drum up interest in the new solo series by putting him on the cover. It's a really undervalued book IMO (though I suppose I'm a little biased).