• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

All right, I haven't been posting my stuff in awhile, especially since I been buying pedigrees like crazy it seems.

Here is a recent purchase. Tomahawk #110 Oakland bought as a NM-.

tomahawk110.JPG

Edgar Church copies of short lived Simon & Kirby title My Date issues #1-4. I got the #4 a few months ago, then on Sunday received the Christmas surprise of my life with the rest of the 4-issue series. I'm a big Simon & Kirby fan, and I've always wanted a Church book, so I'm very happy with these.

1043966-mydate1church.jpg

1043966-mydate2church.jpg

1043966-mydate3church.jpg

1043966-mydate4church.jpg

1043966-mydate4church.jpg.81eda3eb8d919c57daf82a6296a4a7db.jpg

Edited by markav

But where do you find thoses beauties ?!

I sold them to Brad. I sold him a bunch of Green Rivers over the past two months.

I found a man who had a bunch of them. Bought them from Harley a few years back. I also have the Winnipeg TOS 53 and 54 from the same man.

And thanks very much, Stuart! thumbsup2.gif

Just got back from five days away for the holidays...nice to see all the new peds!

Red

But where do you find thoses beauties ?!

I sold them to Brad. I sold him a bunch of Green Rivers over the past two months.

I found a man who had a bunch of them. Bought them from Harley a few years back. I also have the Winnipeg TOS 53 and 54 from the same man.

And thanks very much, Stuart! thumbsup2.gif

No problem, glad I could help!!

Just got back from five days away for the holidays...nice to see all the new peds!

Red

Curator went that far? I didn't think they had 20 cent Curators much less almost 30 cent ones.

Sure their Curators, but you have to wonder why that matters. It's not like those comics are hard to find in HG. confused-smiley-013.gif

Still, there are a few BA Curators I'm tempted to buy. But it's just too hard to justify paying the premium.