• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

ROCK-IN !!!! It shall join it's brothers at the website....... FingFangFoom sent me scans of his three Thors and I just put them up.

Great book!

Red

Edited by Red Hook

I just got a paper cut from the corners on that scan.

Nice book Nick!

Thanks, matey! thumbsup2.gif

Is somebody asked what sort of books I look for, this one would be the perfect example. It's a NM- all day long (and would get a 9.4/9.6 if submitted by Brulato, Schmell or Heritage) with almost perfect registration and decent page quality.

The fact that it was a Northland (I love those certificates!) just made it all the more sweet. cloud9.gif

I just got a paper cut from the corners on that scan.

Nice book Nick!

Thanks, matey! thumbsup2.gif

Is somebody asked what sort of books I look for, this one would be the perfect example. It's a NM- all day long (and would get a 9.4/9.6 if submitted by Brulato, Schmell or Heritage) with almost perfect registration and decent page quality.

The fact that it was a Northland (I love those certificates!) just made it all the more sweet. cloud9.gif

Got a scan of the Cert? It sounds like the Cert is almost as cool as the book itself