• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: The Sixth Gun

38 posts in this topic

The Sixth Gun #1 - $115

This is a great looking copy, except for a bend on the upper left corner. There is little to no color breaking on that corner and could be easily pressed out. Other than that the book looks great. Let me know if you want a picture of the corner, but it's pretty visible in the scan.

SixthGun1Copy8Front.jpg

SixthGun1Copy8Back001.jpg

:takeit: per pm

The Sixth Gun #1 - $115

This is a great looking copy, except for a bend on the upper left corner. There is little to no color breaking on that corner and could be easily pressed out. Other than that the book looks great. Let me know if you want a picture of the corner, but it's pretty visible in the scan.

SixthGun1Copy8Front.jpg

SixthGun1Copy8Back001.jpg

:takeit: per pm

^^

New, better than ever, lower price. I'll be moving this to Ebay later today, so let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. I'm also willing to do some kind of trade for TSG 10-12, if someone has it.