• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your collection Moderns CGC style

696 posts in this topic

I got these in today, thanks to dre and beer thirty

A310D999-46B5-4A88-A1F6-02D7AC60A01B-2223-0000022D5CF03A87_zps22e84fcc.jpg

Was that Fiona Staple digest witnessed when signed? Or does it qualify for yellow because they're all signed?

Cgc tried that with the 'Lucille' special of WD 100, as they were all signed too. Until they weren't.... and they started showing up unsigned. Apparently some were released by accident that were unsigned, so CGC stopped accepting the signature as yellow label, and after a certain date, any submitted were green label. I would guess that is the last example of ANY unwitnessed book getting a yellow label.

You could buy these freely at ECC when they were released signed or unsigned, and probably easier unsigned. As Fiona was only at her table at limited times throughout the sow, getting her sig was a matter of ensuring you had a witness. I'd venture to say there are easily WAY more unsigned than signed. I know because I kept showing up at her table for a sketch and she was never there!

I just got back my SS 1 and 8 from DWC signing. I bagged and windowed my comics and asked for face sketches of hook(8) and peter(1) with Double Sigs. I also just got back my number 5(don't know why its a 9.6 instead of a 9.8), 8 second print and 9. I had 1(blue label) and 2 for about 9 months now in 9.8. Pretty much right before the craze lol

20130425_161530.jpg