• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spring Cleaning Sale

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Well, it's not exactly spring cleaning but I've found myself in need of phasing out of this hobby. Slowly, that is. Some of you know I have degenerative vision so I can't really hang onto everything I have until the very end or there would be too much hassle to be had at that time. I still pick up a piece of original art here and there (eg., old Marvel pages featuring Thundra and Serpent Society) but it's not something I collect actively anymore.

My CAF gallery is small but feel free to check out and see if anything is of interest to you..and then make me a fair offer. Sorry for not pricing anything but I'm sure both of us can figure out what a fair price is. And please no lowballing. Only Thundra- and Serpent Society-related stuff are off-limits. Same for the Wolverine page (promised to a friend).

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=6420

I do have more original art but will make an update when enough additions have been made.

I also have 4 oversized Golden Age pages of UNDERCOVER GIRL art by Ogden Whitney (of HERBIE fame) so drop me a line if you want to see scans/pics and work out a deal.

Thank you,

Jamison aka Frosty

Jamison- I would like to get one of your Cap 350 pages. If interested, will you PM me? I've always thought of your collection as a black hole- one that I've viewed with great envy! ;) I'd love to be able to own a piece of your collection. I also have another deal to talk to you about.