• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action comics 13...sold!

24 posts in this topic

there are several others pulling hair out too...

funny, this book has been available at conventions for the past 6 months at this price with barely a notice... I put it on the boards, and in 10 minutes, have 4 folks that "want it" but only swong "took" it in the thread or via pm...good move me thinks!

if you start saying "mayhaps" as well, i'm going to delete you from my phone.

funny, this book has been available at conventions for the past 6 months at this price with barely a notice... I put it on the boards, and in 10 minutes, have 4 folks that "want it" but only swong "took" it in the thread or via pm...good move me thinks!

:cry:

:cry:

Gotta be in the phone before you can be deleted ;):whistle:

I would also offer "in my opine" as a delete-worthy phrase