• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modern Famous Monsters question

5 posts in this topic

i was able to get one of these finally but dont really know much about it. from what ive pieced together it was to be 250 but wasent put out. it has ray ferry's editorials and is all different than the 250 that actually came out. it does not say famous monsters anywhere, it has stickers on the cover and inside where it should be. very interesting to say the least.

any thoughts? print runs? thanks in advance

famousmonsters.png

I got one directly from Ferry when it was published. The print run was supposed to be very low, and it's fairly hard to find right now. Have no clue on the value though. The horror magazine section of the Classic Horror Film Boards might have some information.

http://monsterkidclassichorrorforum.yuku.com/forums/86/Horror-Film-Books-and-Magazines

Yeah, just like in comics, the horror film fandom breaks down into factions. I searched ebay for a copy and couldn't find one. I guess it's pretty rare. Interesting read, too.