• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCmod0 puts down the hammer: Peter In Portugal, COI and Tsimanga

151 posts in this topic

I like how mods don't address real concerns like why my books are received fast track before others and others are having theirs shipped to them already while mine are still sitting at verified, but they can come put the ban on someone for terms nobody knows

I don't think the board moderators are at CGC. They also aren't part of the grading, customer service, administration or shipping group - they only moderate the message board.

Do you think mods get paid to deal with all our BS(sorry for masking). :shy:

I like how mods don't address real concerns like why my books are received fast track before others and others are having theirs shipped to them already while mine are still sitting at verified, but they can come put the ban on someone for terms nobody knows

Really? You do know some of the mods aren't even in Sarasota, right? Arch is from the Chicago area, if his profile is correct.

-slym

I don't think the board moderators are at CGC. They also aren't part of the grading, customer service, administration or shipping group - they only moderate the message board.

I'm pretty sure they are board members with extra.

Don't worry, I don't think your on 'the list.'

My rebuttal to the CGC mods then is they might want remove the masking icon then that applies to their masking policy.

:censored:

CGGmod0 is an....,

well, you know.

He does seem to lay the smacketh down more than others. hm

I think he's the same guy that hits the notify moderator button.

I don't think the board moderators are even at CGC. They aren't part of the grading, customer service, administration or shipping group - they only moderate the message board.

Well, some are part of the CGC machine... but whether those that are have direct access/contact with the comics, I don't know.

Like Gemma, I know she is part of the "crew" but is she a grader/works the encapsulator? ???

-slym

Don't worry, I don't think your on 'the list.'
"The list"?

I also have to say - thank you, whomever the mod was that cleaned up the mess I at least continued and then flamed further with the threads I got locked over the weekend.

I honestly probably did deserve a strike for needling CAL so badly.

:sorry:

-slym

F O O K

Is this masking?

yes

:sorry:

Your next, if you've garnered a following of button humpers, masker.