• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCmod0 puts down the hammer: Peter In Portugal, COI and Tsimanga

151 posts in this topic

What the heck is the definition of masking anyway....?

I've always been too busy to care... but its been coming up a lot lately and I guess I need to know.

xxx ooo

Rupp

there should be a post on here with all the slang terms that are used such as "masking" and "shilling", etc etc for those that don't know or who haven't been on here for years to learn about it

I like how mods don't address real concerns like why my books are received fast track before others and others are having theirs shipped to them already while mine are still sitting at verified, but they can come put the ban on someone for terms nobody knows

there should be a post on here with all the slang terms that are used such as "masking" and "shilling", etc etc for those that don't know or who haven't been on here for years to learn about it

Masking is when you take a word that is usually caught by the filter and *spooned* and you make it visible to everyone.

Masking is when you take a word that is usually caught by the filter and *spooned* and you make it visible to everyone.

(thumbs u

I like how mods don't address real concerns like why my books are received fast track before others and others are having theirs shipped to them already while mine are still sitting at verified, but they can come put the ban on someone for terms nobody knows

I don't think the board moderators are even at CGC. They aren't part of the grading, customer service, administration or shipping group - they only moderate the message board.

Yes, like bana na