• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First shots of Jamie Foxx as Electro

84 posts in this topic

I'm guessing he isnt going to be in the hoodie the whole time.

Didn't he tweet about trying on the electro outfit? He may have just been saying he tried it on, but if he actually did try something on I doubt it was a hoodie.

My first thought was "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational Death-Star!"

I like how Foxx is quoted as saying “It won’t be green and yellow. They want to have it more grounded and not as comic book-y" A sly attempt at humor on his part?

They did not have to have the traditional green and yellow outfit, but this is kind of lame. Why blue? Why not yellow?

I just wish/hope they at least pay some sort of homage to his original look, and not in a 'we are too good for the comic book' kind of way...

I would have loved to see something close to the original...I think part of Electro's appeal is that awesome costume.

There. I said it. Electro's costume is awesome.