• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Sad Sack Comics #2

4 posts in this topic

Ok, not sure how bad this is gonna be, but, I'd like to get a grade on my Sad Sack Comics #2 that I picked up this weekend. Can't believe THIS is the first book I'm asking for PGM....

Details: 1/4" top spine split. 1/2" bottom spine split. At the top of the FC, it looks like there is maybe mold, which you can see in the picture. Between the "A" and "D" is a tear that goes left to right from the "A" to the "D" and then back to the left down to the "C". There is a 3/4" water stain at the middle of the spine on the FC...and you can see a little on the BC. Looks like there used to be a circular sticker as well. The colors look pretty bright, however, I'm not sure if the yellow background has faded or not. The PQ is off-white at the bottom of the pages and gradually works its way up to tan at the top of the pages. The staples are appear to be rusty. The book itself is flat. So, I'd like to know how bad it actually is. Thanks!!!

sadsackcomics2FCjpg_zpsd99cd504.jpg

sadsackcomics2BCjpg_zps3b33598b.jpg