• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleaning House! Statues, Supplies, Raw Books & More!

88 posts in this topic

My comics room just vomited again and I can't seem to get it under control so it is time to start selling it off!

No HOS, I prefer U.S. buyers but will work with overseas if you really want something. I'll try to post pics as I go but keep in mind that it will slow me down.

PayPal preferred, M.O.'s okay too.

Shipping will be $12 Priority with exceptions noted in the posts. I know I have a few books that will be heavy and those will be exact shipping.

Any questions? PM me.

Unconditional :takeit: trumps PMs and everything else.

Let's go!

25 Original Art Mylars with backing boards. A couple open on two sides but most are sealed on three sides. I used these to store my original art until I jumped on the portfolio bandwagon. They may have a scratch or two but they look really good!

11.5 x 17.5 inches

$3 each or $60 for all 25.

Darth Maul lot

Star Wars Episode I #3, art and photo covers and Darth Maul #3 photo cover.

I don't think these are 9.8s or I would have had them signed. They are still likely 9.4 or better books.

$3 each or take them all for $7

th_StarWarsEp13b156_zpsc2b0adb0.jpgth_StarWarsEp13155_zps9dc80401.jpgth_DarthMaul3152_zps3cf0f6a4.jpg

How about some Captain America Comics #1 Milestones?

Copies A & B have lower left corner issues Copy C is 9.4 or better and Copy D is a reader

th_CapA157_zps67de56ba.jpgth_CapB158_zpsd216d6d1.jpgth_CapC159_zps614893e6.jpgth_CapD160_zps71006020.jpg

................A................B................C.................D

A & B $2 each

C $7

D FREE with purchase!

Marvel Milestones Dr. Strange Not a 9.8 but probably a 9.2 or better. NCB spine tics and a tiny LLC ding. $5

Independent Comic Sampler #2 early TMNT appearance It's a small book, about 4.25 x 5.5 inches $15 SOLD!

th_DocStrange161_zps2856bb93.jpgth_IndySampler162_zpsce7e0879.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl Hardcover

Limited Edition, one of the first 100 copies released, Olympian Publishing had these rushed ahead of the regular shipment for a gallery show.

Signed on a bookplate by Jeremy Bastian, this is #70/100

$125

th_CPG163_zps98b7c8f5.jpg

Here's an oddball thing...I'm not sure where it came from, even (shrug)

Paperback oversized book about the king of cool, James Dean. It's been well read but is intact, some shelf wear and dog ears here and there. Mostly pics! Published at $16.95, yours for $5

th_JameDean170_zps1f0939a4.jpg