• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime SuspenStories 22 CGC 4.0 OW $900 shipped

19 posts in this topic

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is free within the United States. International, please PM first as you'll get a quote and a credit.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, check or money order.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

6) I will accept returns; however, buyer pays return shipping.

7) I reserve the right not sell to anyone who's on my "Do Not Sell" list.

FWIW, there's a 4.0 OW/W on the Link right now at $915. Should go higher. Get this one before I decide to pull it!

One book that's known well:

Crime Suspenstories 22 CGC 4.0 $900

epONhev.jpg

BpD10fM.jpg

Think GPA is scaring away some boardies? I would think people know that GPA is no where representative on this book (they only have 7 total sales period on it) I am shocked it hasn't moved yet I have always wanted this cover along with Crime Does Not Pay 22. Unfortunately I am paying for a bunch of keys at the moment and cash strapped until next paycheck.

I would be more than tempted, but am way too stretched trying to complete my X-Men run at the moment. Also, for some reason, I can't see a picture of the book from my work computer.

GLWTS!

I would be tempted, but it seems like a 1.5 or 1.8 is much more in my price range. Gorgeous book, I'm sure it won't last much longer.

I've sold many a book on time payments...and this one is no exception. If someone wants time payments, PM me and we can work out the details.