• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated Want List....orphans gladly adopted

10 posts in this topic

Ok, chaps...well each day I'm confronted with messages that Silver and Bronze books in low grade are a dime a dozen and will never be worth anything.I'm trying to complete full reader runs of a few series and these I still need...So I'm offeringup to 60% guide (but always open to negotiations) for the following books

WANTED in VG- to FINE+

wantpic.jpg

I'm only interested in buying at least 7 books, as shipping would be too expensive otherwise for single books.So please get me some cheap readers so I can complete my runs

I should have everyone of those FFs (except the 4) up on eBay in about a week (two weeks tops).

thumbsup2.gif

Unless someone buys the whole run I have pre-eBay... gossip.gif

'40 of O. E.'

confused.gif

40 ounce of Olde English. gossip.gif

...I heard Chrisco likes to drink a little, but furniture polish??.....man!!,...that's almost as bad as drinking sterno.....

I should have everyone of those FFs (except the 4) up on eBay in about a week (two weeks tops).

thumbsup2.gif

I'll be here.....thumbsup2.gif

Unless someone buys the whole run I have pre-eBay... gossip.gif

shocked.gifmakepoint.gif

I could end your ASM and X-men misery right now, but what would be the fun in that? devil.gif

I'll make sure I bring them to Baltimore so Chrisco can spill his '40 of O. E.' all over them at the dinner... 27_laughing.gif

Glad you guys ragged on my topic....stayed top for a while and 4 people contacted me and I managed to shave about 15 books of my want list acclaim.gif

And the funny/sad thing is (whichever way you look at it) while we were here talking about our favorite chriscoholic, he was probably in some bed nursing a terrible hangover (while chewing of his arm so he could get away....) 893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif

I could end your ASM and X-men misery right now, but what would be the fun in that? devil.gif

I'll make sure I bring them to Baltimore so Chrisco can spill his '40 of O. E.' all over them at the dinner... 27_laughing.gif

Glad you guys ragged on my topic....stayed top for a while and 4 people contacted me and I managed to shave about 15 books of my want list acclaim.gif

And the funny/sad thing is (whichever way you look at it) while we were here talking about our favorite chriscoholic, he was probably in some bed nursing a terrible hangover (while chewing of his arm so he could get away....) 893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif

15 books??? Damn I am lucky if I get one a month. Where is the love PEOPLE sumo.gif