• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Flash 229

21 posts in this topic

I think the right edge and some of the damage to spine will keep this book from grading any higher than a VF (8.0).

Beautiful gloss on your book BTW.

The whites on that book are outstanding.

If it doesn't get at least a 9.2 then the graders should turn in their OWL cards! mad.gif

I'd say 50% at a 9.4 as well! thumbsup2.gif

9.2/9.4

Man! Turn off the bright lights! Do you use the same scanner as Heritage? That's a beautiful book. I see what Niko is saying, but . . . 100 pages is tough to bind correctly - I'll go 9.0 sumo.gif

Man! Turn off the bright lights! Do you use the same scanner as Heritage? That's a beautiful book. I see what Niko is saying, but . . . 100 pages is tough to bind correctly - I'll go 9.0 sumo.gif
That is very true.

I believe that there is a grading curve for squarebounds.

You cannot take too much off for the spine being like that, that one is not all to bad either.

I am going to say 9.0/9.2, worth grading? I would say yes, there are always 100 page collectors out there looking for 9.2s shy.gif

bumpit.gif

I just found out that this book is in the mail back from CGC 893applaud-thumb.gif So anyone who wants to get in on the "guess the grade" contest is welcome to add their thoughts. I should be posting the grade Friday or thereabouts.