• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic related non-comic "things you have"!

178 posts in this topic

I LOVE all that Doctor Strange stuff !!

I wish I could keep to 1 Character to collect , but I get easily distracted I love the Thing and the Fantastic four but I branch out into other Marvel characters and creators so I have to collect Mr Miracle ( cause of Kirby ) , Shade the changing man ( cause of Ditko ) .

You get the picture I have a large but diverse collection , no focus .

But then again it's a collection I will never complete or get bored with as it's never ending .

ON TOPIC I have the complete Bowen Fantastic Four statue set , very nice a real conversation starter .

What the [!@#%^&^] is that ? from my non comic collector friends .

Yes I collect comics and I have friends !!

Glasses. Lots of glasses.

582682-bat4a.jpg

Holy [!@#%^&^], that is a NICE prototype there...

Is that the one Chase used to have?

No, I bought this one off a woman who used to work at the Brockway plant in WV. Couldn't believe my luck. Then found out her mother had another one. The stories about people salvaging stuff like this from the trash are true.

Dice, that guy happens to be the Joker, and there's also a common thug getting the safe door slammed in his face. It's actually a fairly striking glass.

Glasses. Lots of glasses.

582682-bat4a.jpg

Holy [!@#%^&^], that is a NICE prototype there...

Is that the one Chase used to have?

No, I bought this one off a woman who used to work at the Brockway plant in WV. Couldn't believe my luck. Then found out her mother had another one. The stories about people salvaging stuff like this from the trash are true.

Dice, that guy happens to be the Joker, and there's also a common thug getting the safe door slammed in his face. It's actually a fairly striking glass.

Wow, nice buy. Some of those 70s Brockway prototypes are so colorful and wild. I have Russell from the old Cosby cartoon series and a few older prototypes but I would dearly love to get my hands on that Batman or something like Frankenstein Jr. Didn't Chase and Kelly sell some of there prototypes for around a grand?

You are right about people saving those glasses from the trash. I picked up 3 Thumper prototypes from the estate of guy who used to be a salesmen in Toledo. Amazing.