• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic related non-comic "things you have"!

178 posts in this topic

I picked this up today at a yard sale and it got me to thinking, with all the great collectors on this board, what are some of your more unusual, favorite, weird and anything else type things you have picked up along the way.(not counting trading cards).

Heck, what else ya got to do on a week-end besides show em!

582581-venom5.jpg

582581-venom5.jpg.8a29b4a8ad8be027756b617819f664ff.jpg

According to the dealer, it's 5" by 4 1/4".

Maybe I am different, but I don't really have anything. I don't think much of it is cool. Granted, I am not your average comic collector, but I just don't get it. Action figures and statues I can see, but all the crazy little clutter stuff??? I guess that is what makes this all so much fun. As a side note, I do like the marvel figures where they have the figure looking like a comic cover with the comic (reprint) behind the figure.

Jason

I know that your original post said no trading cards, but I love the Norm Saunders Batman cards from the sixties almost as much as comic books. These were like a holy grail when I was a kid; my grandmother always seemed to have a set of these cards for me whenever I went over her house, even after they weren't being sold anymore. I just snagged the 1989 repros off of eBay.

582678-batman%20cards.jpg

589a8d0374a02_582678-batmancards.jpg.13d1453bedb910cc4116111cd0974519.jpg