• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age DC: Key Issues and Outstanding Covers Only!

233 posts in this topic

i've already posted my superman 1 and batman 1, so it's time i post the (most likely unwilling) third participant in the heated exchanges that have gone on in other threads on the board, including the "ranking the top 10 dc golden age" thread:

36bu3jjlr3cbutufg.jpg

i've already posted my superman 1 and batman 1, so it's time i post the (most likely unwilling) third participant in the heated exchanges that have gone on in other threads on the board, including the "ranking the top 10 dc golden age" thread:

36bu3jjlr3cbutufg.jpg

Stunning copy :applause:

36bu3jjlr3cbutufg.jpg

Aa16 is still a great book To many, though it is largely unAppreciated (or under) by the current newcomers. I had 5 copies over the past few years !

36bu3jjlr3cbutufg.jpg

Aa16 is still a great book To many, though it is largely unAppreciated (or under) by the current newcomers. I had 5 copies over the past few years !

I'm one newcomer that this book's greatness is not lost on.

I love the classic front cover by Sheldon Moldoff and personally find the mystical G.A. Lantern to be a lot cooler than the science fiction version that retained the oath ("In brightest day, in blackest night...") and a similar power-set.

This is the only mega-key DC superhero book to be listed as "rare" in the Overstreet guide.

Fantastic piece of history here. Thanks for sharing! :headbang: