• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Dot #1 Cgc 4.5 Ow/w First Richie Rich 1953-Closed Moving To Ebay

41 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps any pm`s but pm`s are more than welcome.

Priority mail shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation is included in the U.S.

Will ship within 2 days of receiving payment.

Payment methods are Money Order or Personal Check. (Check must clear before shipping). I would prefer a money order or personal check if possible in order to avoid any paypal fees however paypal is okay.

No probation or Hos members!

Little Dot #1 Cgc 4.5 Off White To White Pages 1st Appearance of Richie Rich & Little Lotta. Small pinhole at bottom of book. This is a tough book to put a price on. Gorgeous Looking 4.5!$3900 $3400 $3300 $2900 $2750 - Looking To Sell Today! Closed Moving To Ebay

Action #15 Cgc 2.0 Slightly Brittle Pages-Cgc Notes Cover Detached. Tape On Entire Spine Of Cover--Priced at Gpa`s last recorded 1.8 sale--$1775 $1675 $1625 $1575 $1495 Great Price, way under gpa!-Sold

044-2_zps869487a3.jpg

055_zps8a878023.jpg

036_zps98c6cc8c.jpg

040_zpsfcb45ef5.jpg

012_zpsd862ded1.jpg

022_zpsf40f594b.jpg

Can't believe I could actually buy an Archie 1 right now...pretty damn awesome!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, yea it is not too often that you see an Archie #1 listed for sale verses an auction! I want to give someone here the opportunity before listing it somewhere else.

I think the Little Dot 1 is accurately graded but perfect for those who want the best displayable copy. There are about 7 micro holes none of which are obtrusive at all. I counted three on the front and 4 on the back. If there were only 1 I'd give it a 6.0 but each additional gives it a hit IMO. But a 5.0 or 5.5 wouldn't be a surprise either. Just a tough book and ubber key.

Action 1: AF 15

Pep 22: Little Dot 1

I think the Little Dot 1 is accurately graded but perfect for those who want the best displayable copy. There are about 7 micro holes none of which are obtrusive at all. I counted three on the front and 4 on the back. If there were only 1 I'd give it a 6.0 but each additional gives it a hit IMO. But a 5.0 or 5.5 wouldn't be a surprise either. Just a tough book and ubber key.

I now see why you know more about this book than I do, I just realized I purchased the book from you 4 years ago. I never noticed the micro holes but I did notice the small pinhole at the bottom of the book which I did note in the seller`s description.

Definitely a great book and more of a major key than many realize.

I now see why you know more about this book than I do, I just realized I purchased the book from you 4 years ago. I never noticed the micro holes but I did notice the small pinhole at the bottom of the book which I did note in the seller`s description.

Definitely a great book and more of a major key than many realize.

:idea::)