• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 15 - TAKETH A LOADETH TO THE FACETH - RECAPS on PAGES 24 & 49

665 posts in this topic

NEW MUTANTS LOT - $10

Contains # 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 99, 100 - all first prints.

Really this lot is for all those people who have #87 because its the first Cable and #98 because its the first Deadpool. I mean don't you want to know what else is happening around those issues? To sit back and admire 90's art at its finest? Now you can at less than a buck an issue here.

IMG_4650_zps7cd1fa04.jpg

good rupp sir it looks like your missing a number :baiting:

yessir that 98 is loooong gone ;)

lol

Best $5 I spent.

:cloud9:

MAD MILLENNIUM RECALLED ISSUE - $35

Beautiful book but has two small issues. Look at the DC Logo down at the bottom. You have a small spine tick to the left of the logo and a blunt on the bottom of the book to right of the logo. I've sold three raw 9.8 copies of this book on these very boards in the last two years... and I personally can't see these two minute defects taking this book below 9.2. That said who the frig knows. Its priced right.

No idea what this book is? Well read this...

http://www.recalledcomics.com/Mad1MillenniumEditionRecalled.php

img013_zps5a308b5f.jpg

http://www.recalledcomics.com/Mad1MillenniumEditionRecalled.php

Hopefully sufunk won't see that belly there and think it's a ballzack and hit the notify button lol

Got an offer to go see GI Joe... not like I don't waste enough cash on bullsheeet... but I'm going :)

Will continue with the GOTG when I get back to Ruppcave.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Poor Rupp is about to find out not even the Rock can save GI Joe from retalisuckation.

So true :sorry:

did you guys like the previous movie?

oh it was okay. I liked it better than the first one tho. Pretty cheesy but that's kinda the point right? :grin: