• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 15 - TAKETH A LOADETH TO THE FACETH - RECAPS on PAGES 24 & 49

665 posts in this topic

DAREDEVIL OFFICAL COMIC MOVIE ADAPTION TRADEPAPERBACK - $2

Check out those tight pants on ole Mr. Argo Fudge Yerself there. Big time director and stuff now.

I've got all these SIX COPIES at $2 each. Impress your friends or send them to Snake Eyes... wherever he may be.

IMG_4570_zpsd370fcaa.jpg

You will never find me :shy:

How's life Rupp? :hi:

BTW Daredevil still sucks...Ben Afflek Daredevil sucks monkey nuts with the power of Mega Maid's vacuum :sumo:

Saints be praised ! HEATH LIVES :headbang:

How ya been sir? We missed you around these parts bud. :foryou:

Aw shucks :blush:

Life is fantastic...family, friends, and work are aces...working on a deal for an ASM 1 so I potentially have that going for me too :)

However, despite all this goodness there remains a hole in my life...a hole that must be filled (gotta lob one over the plate after a long absence :) )

I was sitting in my office talking to a psychotic person, but a greater darkness called to me...get your azz back on the CGC boards it said...there is great need...an evil threatens to overtake the interwebs it told me...what could possibly be so foreboding wondered I...sure enough I asked the patient to leave...grabbed a mirror, turned out the lights, lit a candle and shouted

CLOONEYTHON

CLOONEYTHON

CLOONEYTHON

and what might have appeared????

Life is fantastic...family, friends, and work are aces...working on a deal for an ASM 1 so I potentially have that going for me too :)

However, despite all this goodness there remains a hole in my life...a hole that must be filled (gotta lob one over the plate after a long absence :) )

I was sitting in my office talking to a psychotic person, but a greater darkness called to me...get your azz back on the CGC boards it said...there is great need...an evil threatens to overtake the interwebs it told me...what could possibly be so foreboding wondered I...sure enough I asked the patient to leave...grabbed a mirror, turned out the lights, lit a candle and shouted

CLOONEYTHON

CLOONEYTHON

CLOONEYTHON

Was it this ? ..............

IMG_0791.jpg

CLOONEYTHON

CLOONEYTHON

CLOONEYTHON

Was it this ? ..............

IMG_0791.jpg

Such cuteness can only be evil...puppies, babies, and of course jorts will be the end of us all

IRON MAN THE MOTION COMIC HARDBACK & DVD - SEALED - $3

Think this was the Extremis storyline. I can't spell it so how would I know for sure anyway.

IMG_4582_zps129c75ab.jpg

SPIDER WOMAN HARDBACK AND DVD - SEALED - $3

I've got THREE COPIES at $3 each. This was just on Netflix recently and it wasn't too darn bad.

IMG_4581_zpsbd52b881.jpg

:takeit:

If either of these are hanging around :takeit:

Would hate to order a whole box only for kindling...need something I can read in there...