• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #129

11 posts in this topic

I have it as a 5.5/6.0 Several CBCs, two FC creases (one on the left, one one the right running vertical) then there is corner marring on the bottom left corner and bottom right corner (BC on that) and the dirt on the BC. My real concern is that the book could be trimmed. The exclamation point is partially cut off when there should be some yellow after it and the scope is missing a bit of room as well, after the last crosshair there should be about 1/8th of an inch, instead the last crosshair is cut off. Of course its possible that its a manufacturing defect but then that also hits the grade a bit as well. Just my 2c

why are people grading this a 6.0-6.5 what am i missing...looks like a 7.0-7.5 to me

It just has wear overall to bring it down. Is a scratch / dent on the cover near the spine, blunted corners. Slightly faded colors as well.

Here is my 7.5 for comparison:

asm129.jpg

and my 6.0

ASM1296_0.jpg