• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10,000th post is upcoming...what should it contain???

317 posts in this topic

Calvin,

I'd like to hear a short story. Like maybe the first comic you ever bought off the rack, or maybe the first comic somebody gave you and you read. What year you got it, what you liked about, what grade you were in, what happened to it and how it influenced you.

Calvin,

I'd like to hear a short story. Like maybe the first comic you ever bought off the rack, or maybe the first comic somebody gave you and you read. What year you got it, what you liked about, what grade you were in, what happened to it and how it influenced you.

:applause:

Please...NO THREADCRAPPING!

If you can't get in the spirit of this CGC Forum, don't post. I WILL hit the Mod button.

I deliberately kept my post count down after being here over ten years. I could have 100,000 if I chose to, but felt that it was unnecessary and not in the best interest of the Board to "hot dog" it like a juvenile. Plus it would look like that I had too much time on my hands, which I don't.

So should I post something like a Summary of who is who here? Or anywhere else?

How about a scan or two of my "pets"? Would that be appropriate?

Something fun, or serious.

CAL who hopes for the best only...not the worst...

33O39fX.gif

:foryou:

In CALs world, "rocking" an auction apparently means having a book sell for 15% less than the last gpa sale a month ago! :roflmao:
Learn to use the quote function :baiting:

If you can't get in the spirit of this CGC Forum, don't post. I WILL hit the Mod button.

I deliberately kept my post count down after being here over ten years. I could have 100,000 if I chose to, but felt that it was unnecessary and not in the best interest of the Board to "hot dog" it like a juvenile. Plus it would look like that I had too much time on my hands, which I don't.

I WILL hit the Mod button.

Seriously, are you an adult or a tween? Grade: L

I deliberately kept my post count down after being here over ten years. I could have 100,000 if I chose to, but felt that it was unnecessary and not in the best interest of the Board to "hot dog" it like a juvenile.

Creating a thread to solicit opinions regarding your 10,000th post = acting like a juvenile. Grade: O

Plus it would look like that I had too much time on my hands, which I don't.

If having 100,000 posts is proof you have too much time on your hands, which you seem to be indicating, and with which I agree, then claiming you could have had that many, and merely restrained yourself, proves you do, in fact, have too much time on your hands. Grade: S

Do you truly believe anyone but you cares? Are you that self-absorbed? Grade: E

The third person thing isn't funny, provocative, interesting, cute, or original. It's just lame. Grade: R

Let's check your report card: L O S E R

In all seriousness, what do you get out of acting the way you do? Does it make you happy? Does it bring you some sense of accomplishment? I'm genuinely curious. hm

Yes, pelase please please please please!! I'd love to see your take on the regulars around here. (worship)