• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coming up on my 5000th post! Half as annoying or half as entertaining?

45 posts in this topic

(Raises hand tentatively, face turning red)

guilty

Oh the IRONY!

Wants to mock CAL but does not know how!

CAL who sees Divine Justice served!

(Steps up onto rickety soapbox, holds hand over heart)

I hereby solemnly vow to study under the Masters of the CGC Chatboards until I learn how to post a poll!

Including the "crack" option, of course!

In the meanwhile, feel free to heap scorn and derision on my NOOB first post.

I just KNEW I was opening a can of whooparse on myself when I hit send, lol

Heh, nothing wrong with a write-in campaign, lol

The Greeks had a name for this: Kakistocracy.

Government by the WORST people.

Your write-in campaign to defeat someone like me means nothing.

The true measurement should be linked to the items we collect here: CGC items.

That would eliminate 99% of the Trolls, and would only need ONE Mod.

You are a Stu dicsiple anyway, and I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to treat me fairly. What is done is done, so keep embarrassing yourself.

I never see any posts from you re: recent submissions, so you are another space-taker with too much time on your hands. I don't recall you buying/selling much back in the day, and I don't see anything to change my mind.

CAL still here as long as he wants to be here...

???

Defeat?

CAL, I was just poking a bit of gentle fun at you.

You and I had some dustups back in the day, but you've mellowed considerably since then, and actually seem at times to have a bit of a sense of humor.

I stick a dull needle in here and there, but I poke fun at EVERYBODY.

Including myself.

There's no victory or defeat here.

If I ever find you sufficiently annoying hereabouts it's easy to put you on "ignore"

Reread some posts here and there. I've even at times given you some (halfhearted at times, I'll admit) defense.

If that's not good enough then it's just too bad.

Y'see, I'm not going anywhere either.

Folks, never mind the poll.

It appears that I've been elected half as annoying in a landslide....by CAL

You are a Stu dicsiple anyway, and I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to treat me fairly. What is done is done, so keep embarrassing yourself.

I never see any posts from you re: recent submissions, so you are another space-taker with too much time on your hands. I don't recall you buying/selling much back in the day, and I don't see anything to change my mind.

Here is a link to help you with a little homework that would have been useful before your self-righteous, judgmental rant.

Link

Wow.

Performance art? lol

???

Defeat?

You and I had some dustups back in the day, but you've mellowed considerably since then, and actually seem at times to have a bit of a sense of humor.

Including myself.

If I ever find you sufficiently annoying hereabouts it's easy to put you on "ignore"

Reread some posts here and there. I've even at times given you some (halfhearted at times, I'll admit) defense.

OK I take this as some sort of compromise. It IS good enough for me. Good to know that you have given me some defense on occasion. I get too defensive because of all the heat I have taken over the years. Over CGC comics and their merits is the cause.

CAL gotta go, not to use up too many posts before the 10,000th!!!

???

Defeat?

Including myself.

OK I take this as some sort of compromise. It IS good enough for me. Good to know that you have given me some defense on occasion. I get too defensive because of all the heat I have taken over the years. Over CGC comics and their merits is the cause.

CAL gotta go, not to use up too many posts before the 10,000th!!!

We're all waiting with bated breath for that magnificent 10,000th.

(Sneaking a peek before I head home from work)

CAL, I'm not an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Really.

The instructions for starting a poll are right there at the bottom of the FAQ in easy to understand steps.

I deliberately set it up,, and myself for that matter, as a write in poll for two reasons.

Number one, the "click" poll doesn't seem to elicit as many comments,

Number two. I was on my lunch break, set it up so I looked like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, and fully expected to see myself elected as both half as funny and half as annoying as you, with plenty of lowbrow humor available for all, with me as the whipping boy. I was looking forward to laughing my arse off when I got home tonight.

I note in passing that you politely asked for no threadkraps in YOUR thread and I politely obliged, with nothing but one post agreeing with a previous post that seeing your "list" would be interesting.

If you're so tender skinned that this sort of thing upsets you enough to come in guns a-blazin' I'm perfectly happy to call it quits and put you on ":ignore".

I take it you missed my previous post.

CAL dashing through the traffic in big Ford excursion...NOT!!!

I was listening to this song yesterday, and I thought of you CAl. Now that I know you have a big Ford, surely you must be as cool as this guy.

Please listen! :foryou:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=zz+top+i%27m+bad+youtube&view=detail&mid=38135D8B06A2A34CB61A38135D8B06A2A34CB61A&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR&qpvt=zz+top+i%27m+bad+youtube

Are you really belittling someone for not having recent submissions or CGC purchases?!? :facepalm:

CAL, who despite his vow to CRUSH the Registry, is still stuck at 111 over a year later! :roflmao:

Are you really belittling someone for not having recent submissions or CGC purchases?!? :facepalm:

No, it's better than that. He's belittling someone for not having recent submissions or CGC purchases that have been posted on the CGC message boards, because, you know, if it's not posted here then it obviously never happened. meh