• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED** That 70's Sale - Bronze Marvel DC and some Charlton *UPDATE page 8*

78 posts in this topic

The usual :rulez: apply.

:takeit: wins over PM.

I'll start a pile for anyone purchasing and send out invoices at the end of the sale. If you would like to check out earlier, please let me know.

Shipping is from Canada.

Shipping to US/Canada:

1 comic = $4.00

2 to 5 comics = $8.00

6 or more comics – Exact shipping, however if shipping cost is over $25.00, I'll put $10.00 credit towards the shipping cost.

Shipping anywhere else

1 comic = $8.00

2 to 5 comics = $16.00

6 or more comics – Exact shipping, however if shipping cost is over $25.00, I'll put $10.00 credit towards the shipping cost.

I'm also selling comics in the CA/Modern forum so you can combine the sales from both threads to save on shipping.

PayPal preferred, but international money orders accepted.

If you would like to see a scan of the back cover of a specific book or have any other questions, please PM me.

Thanks.

I have heard that a lot - Flickr.com might be another option, too.

For web-savvy folks, I'd recommend hosting on your own server - that way images are not downsampled, sharpened or compressed (changing the quality) when displayed.

I have heard that a lot - Flickr.com might be another option, too.

For web-savvy folks, I'd recommend hosting on your own server - that way images are not downsampled, sharpened or compressed (changing the quality) when displayed.

Thanks I'll keep Flickr.com in mind.