• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did this seller renege on a deal?

25 posts in this topic

Sometimes inventory is daunting... and will wear your azz out :)

IMG_4641_zpsd8b2d138.jpg

My wife would straight up murder me if I let any room in my house look like this, much less an entire room dedicated to comics.

Just be thankful, is what I'm really trying to say here

Take away the electronics and that is a mirror image of my room. Piles of books laying on top of comic boxes, raws and slabs everywhere. Once a year or so I organize and make it look sweet. Every time I swear I will keep it that way but it always ends up looking like Rupps. I always get lazy and instead of filing books when I get them, I just lay them on top of a box or make a new pile and it ends up looking like that :facepalm:

Take away the electronics and that is a mirror image of my room. Piles of books laying on top of comic boxes, raws and slabs everywhere. Once a year or so I organize and make it look sweet. Every time I swear I will keep it that way but it always ends up looking like Rupps. I always get lazy and instead of filing books when I get them, I just lay them on top of a box or make a new pile and it ends up looking like that :facepalm:

I hope you feed the puppy more often...

:o

-slym

Let me get this straight.

You've had an excellent experience with this seller prior to this transaction.

The seller couldn't find the book and refunded your money.

Earlier today you told him you'd wait 2-3 weeks for him to find it.

You then immediately started this thread about him.

Did I get that right?

lol

Comics are easy to misplace. I lost my ASM 14 for nearly a year. Looked through all my comics multiple times. Thought it was gone forever but hoped I'd just hidden it from myself really well. Later found it in a stack of empty mylars/boards.
:lol: My Conans (1-24) have been misplaced for going on six years now...., :sorry:

However, it will be a happy reunion once I find them! :foryou:

:eek: I thought those were generous freebies the last time I bought books from you :eek:

:jokealert: