• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets 92 - 1st Swamp Thing - SOLD

12 posts in this topic

Here is a really solid copy of House of Secrets 92 (1st Swamp Thing). It is a classic Bernie Wrightson cover and a great comic to own.

This book is structurally sound with firmly attached staples and centerfold. Pages are off white and there are no interior or cover tears. The bottom left corner is the only thing keeping this book at 5.5 in my opinion. Without that color breaking crease, I think you are looking at a 6.5/7.0.

Price is $225 $200 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. International shipping will be extra but I will charge exact cost.

Paypal, check, and money order are acceptable forms of payment. If you pay via check/money order I will ship once funds clear.

If you are not happy with the book for any reason when you receive it you are free to return it to me in the same condition. You will be responsible for return shipping unless I have made an oversight or did not disclose something by accident.

No probation list members, hall of shamers, or unreasonable individuals.

1st :takeit: in thread gets it.

Pics to follow...