• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Case Opened Against Me?!?!

424 posts in this topic

I've had signatures turned off for so long.

lol

Why?

CAL had something inserted in his signature that was locking up threads he posted in. Not kidding.

A few of us picked up on it and realized the only way to get past it was to turn off signatures. Otherwise, you couldn't even read the thread.

Same here...

-slym

lol

Why?

CAL had something inserted in his signature that was locking up threads he posted in. Not kidding.

A few of us picked up on it and realized the only way to get past it was to turn off signatures. Otherwise, you couldn't even read the thread.

I'm also going to claim responsibility

lol

Why?

I'm also going to claim responsibility

Did you change something in your signature? I'm seeing your post fine, with none of the hiccups I was experiencing with CAL's signature.