• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 Blue 1.5 on ComicConnect next month...any guesses as to the sale price?

132 posts in this topic

Sorry to veer off the Action 1 topic, but I just happened to see the Fantastic Four #50 end for $44,007.00 (forty-four thousand and seven dollars) I don't follow the Fantastic Four market, but are Fantastic Four books really selling for that amount now?

It looked upgradeable.

Sorry to veer off the Action 1 topic, but I just happened to see the Fantastic Four #50 end for $44,007.00 (forty-four thousand and seven dollars) I don't follow the Fantastic Four market, but are Fantastic Four books really selling for that amount now?

It looked upgradeable.

lol

why no love for the Superman 1 MP 8.5 and its price is lower than a Superman 1 EP 6.0?
the 8.5 (with really ugly back cover) went for over 30k. The 6.0 topped at 22500 I believe

why no love for the Superman 1 MP 8.5 and its price is lower than a Superman 1 EP 6.0?
the 8.5 (with really ugly back cover) went for over 30k. The 6.0 topped at 22500 I believe

Talk about dirty back cover. I'm wondering it that is ink on it as it wasn't removed during a wash.

Ok, enough about the books that got away. Did anybody make any happy pick ups?

I nabbed the low grade cdnp24. :)

I won around 8 books. Really wanted that Master #28 Mile High. :(

Ok, enough about the books that got away. Did anybody make any happy pick ups?

I nabbed the low grade cdnp24. :)

I won around 8 books. Really wanted that Master #28 Mile High. :(

I was after that one, too. The prices on the Mile Highs, though, were just out of hand.