• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1, Joker & Catwoman: 73 years...

23 posts in this topic

I don't know if you guys have ever seen this, but it's a 3D wall sculpture based on Batman #1. It was sold in the 90's at WBSS Galleries, where I used to work when I was in college. I had the pleasure of having one of these in my gallery and actually selling it too:

Batman 1 Sculpture

7f5b06_ff4ccaa798e8a0db917d42a95fbae301.jpg

If memory serves it's about a foot and 1/2 tall, much larger than comic size. Batman and Robin really jump out at you and it's a really fun piece. This was the only pic on the net I could find of it.

I don't know if you guys have ever seen this, but it's a 3D wall sculpture based on Batman #1. It was sold in the 90's at WBSS Galleries, where I used to work when I was in college. I had the pleasure of having one of these in my gallery and actually selling it too:

Batman 1 Sculpture

7f5b06_ff4ccaa798e8a0db917d42a95fbae301.jpg

If memory serves it's about a foot and 1/2 tall, much larger than comic size. Batman and Robin really jump out at you and it's a really fun piece. This was the only pic on the net I could find of it.

first time I saw this :)

Here is my Batman #1, or at least part of it. This page has a lot going for it. I like how this page has the "Bob Kane" signature on it, as well as the King Kong type story being portrayed. ...And of course, the Detective Comics ad panel is classic.

To me, this story is like Detective Comics #37.5, as it is the last GA Batman story printed without Robin in it.

batman15thpageA_zps213a51fc.jpg

I've always liked the Dracula pose in that last panel (like Tec 44 cover)

West, I thought you collected complete funny books? lol