• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLACK TERROR - ACTION # 471 - WESTERN GUNFIGHTERS # 1 - BETTY # 320 - X-MEN # 8

26 posts in this topic

Thought these book might have a better chance selling here than in the middle of Clooneymaddness 15.

Rupp's Rules...

- You must post :takeit: IN THE THREAD to claim victory

- PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE

- USA shipping/insurance is included in the price. Out of USA will be close to exact.

- No probies or pubies.

:applause::applause::applause: :applause: :applause:

ACTION COMICS # 471 - VF-VF MINUS - $25

Could use a press if you're into that. Upper right front corner could use it the most. Bottom right hand corner has a slight color abrasion.

If you don't know what this book is... then you better study up on your summer blockbusters.

img009_zpsa665d97f.jpg

WESTERN GUNFIGHTERS # 1 - CGC 9.6 WHITE PGS - $200

Current GPA is $215. Nice copy here with a killer crisp "May 1, 1970" date stamp there. Price is firm on this puppy... I like it.

WESTGUNF1_zps12d53eca.jpg

ARCHIE'S GIRLS BETTY AND VERONICA # 320 - VG+/FN - $100

Has the wear associated with a FN and a back cover upper corner crease that puts it in VG+... so I'm calling it a VG+/FN.

Surely you know how important this book is to the Copper Age don't you? It ain't getting any cheaper either :)

img007_zps64ff5afb.jpg

img008_zps3cf851d0.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN # 8 - CGC 4.0 - $110 SHIPPED USA

Current GPA sales state a high of $117. This ones cheaper and shipped too!

Bought off a boardie and want it to go back to a boardie.

112112threadbooks026.jpg

FIGHT AGAINST CRIME # 17 - CGC 6.0 - $165

One copy listed on GPA and its this one. I bought it at $156... I'm making $9 bucks to cover paypal fees and shipping. Its worth every cent too.

SOLD TO damonwad

112112threadbooks024.jpg

BLACK TERROR # 22 - CGC 7.0 - CTOWP -

$650 SHIPPED USA

The sweet GGA cover by Schomburg is probably one of the reasons a 5.0 sold in a recent Comiclink aution for $500 plus premium. This one is TWO numberical grades higher (and an old label too). This is Mr. Miles' old copy and I'm sure he could testify that it is a sweeeeet copy.

Only 7 copies of this issue on the census. Pretty darn hard to find slabbed.

112112threadbooks005.jpg

Has the wear associated with a FN and a back cover upper corner crease that puts it in VG+... so I'm calling it a VG+/FN.

Surely you know how important this book is to the Copper Age don't you? It ain't getting any cheaper either :)

img007_zps64ff5afb.jpg

img008_zps3cf851d0.jpg

Are they going to be in a Summer blockbuster?

ACTION COMICS # 471 - VF-VF MINUS - $25

If you don't know what this book is... then you better study up on your summer blockbusters.

*sigh* :facepalm: I'm not seeing it on Google. Now what?

1st app. of General Zod (shrug)

Naw Zod appeared in Action# 284, 16 years before Action 471. The only thing I know this book for is first Jackson Porter Clark Kent's neighbor. Is he going to be a central character in Man of Steel?

Naw Zod appeared in Action# 284, 16 years before Action 471. The only thing I know this book for is first Jackson Porter Clark Kent's neighbor. Is he going to be a central character in Man of Steel?

It's that nasty Faora Hu-Ul

FIGHT AGAINST CRIME # 17 - CGC 6.0 - $165

One copy listed on GPA and its this one. I bought it at $156... I'm making $9 bucks to cover paypal fees and shipping. Its worth every cent too.

112112threadbooks024.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks sir... PM coming tonight :)

It's that nasty Faora Hu-Ul

Correct sir !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faora

Entertainment Weekly broke news to the masses with a write up highlighting the new movie and Faora and the actress who portrays her.

Probably going to get just as hot as DD # 111... and probably still can be found in dollar boxes if you hurry. :grin:

img007_zps64ff5afb.jpg

And what's the significance of Betty & Veronica 320? :shrug:

Did Cheryl Blossom turn into Cherry Poptart?

img007_zps64ff5afb.jpg

And what's the significance of Betty & Veronica 320? :shrug:

Did Cheryl Blossom turn into Cherry Poptart?

If you don't collect Archie comics, then the character will have no meaning to you :sorry:

Pretty sure this book will be worth way more in the long run than any Cherry Poptart book produced... chances are it already is 2c:foryou:

MARVEL FEATURE # 12 - CGC 9.6 - $225

Wonder if anyone has figured out that this is a super early appearance of Thanos yet. Pretty sure its considered the 6th or so appearance... someone correct me if thats wrong.

Its only going up and the cheapest comparable copy on the Bay is a 9.4 at $171.

IMG_4666_zpsf8651028.jpg