• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoax Hunters

150 posts in this topic

# 1 is everywhere. #0 is a little rarer. Difference of about 2000 in print run. Each one is like a different Tv episode. It seems better suited for the tube over the big screen. Who knows most of these initial options never come to life.

difference between 0 and 1 is about 1200.

everything after 1 is less than 0. 0 is the second most common of the books. It's a bit early to declare it a winner over #1.

I personally believe that #1s naturally have an advantage. Considering no one cared at all about either prior to Thursday it's still a bit early to declare one or the other a winner.

Not saying 0 won't be the winner (it might), but the print run alone isnt going to do that. Other wise, 2,3,4 etc are all rarer. People have to care, and want it.

#0 (raw) is going for over $40 on eBay on some auctions now...What happens I wonder if the movie never gets made? How long does it hold its speculative value?

the highest closed sale is $30. There is one bid over $40, but there are bidders in there with 76% bid history to the seller, and there are $30 BIN available.

I stand by my comments. Let's see in a 2 weeks where things are at. I think the #1 will give it good competition.

Number 0 is a reprint of all 12 back stories in Hack/Slash volume 2 Image series. So, H/S #1 has 1st preview of HH with a print run of around 10k between two covers, it might be the book to acquire.... That's if your into 1st previews and such.

#0 (raw) is going for over $40 on eBay on some auctions now...What happens I wonder if the movie never gets made? How long does it hold its speculative value?

the highest closed sale is $30. There is one bid over $40, but there are bidders in there with 76% bid history to the seller, and there are $30 BIN available.

I stand by my comments. Let's see in a 2 weeks where things are at. I think the #1 will give it good competition.

I thought I would have sold all 7 #1s I had by now. :(:sorry:

I picked this up when it first came out in another city but the shops in my town didn't carry it , a few weeks ago I gave my copy to a friend for c2e2 cgc signing for his personal collection and as usual the second I do people want it , luckily found 3 issues of 1 yesterday by luck for cover and issue 2 and 3 so we will see what will happen as far as quick flipping

it'll be back in the 50 ct bin

By next week.