• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Comic with no value what-so-ever? $0.00 in Mint?!

22 posts in this topic

Ok, so many people here have told me that I am wasting my money on collecting Star Wars comics... and I probably am. But NOTHING drove the point home more than seeing this on the comicspriceguide.com

I know this comic had "FREE" where the price was supposed to be, but damn - never saw this before!

STAR WARS TALES: A JEDIS WEAPON #1

MINT $0.00

MINT - $0.00

NEAR MINT/MINT $0.00

NEAR MINT + $0.00

NEAR MINT $0.00

NEAR MINT - $0.00

VERY FINE/NEAR MINT $0.00

VERY FINE + $0.00

VERY FINE $0.00

VERY FINE - $0.00

FINE/VERY FINE $0.00

FINE + $0.00

FINE $0.00

FINE - $0.00

VERY GOOD/FINE $0.00

VERY GOOD + $0.00

VERY GOOD $0.00

VERY GOOD - $0.00

GOOD/VERY GOOD $0.00

GOOD + $0.00

GOOD $0.00

FAIR/GOOD $0.00

FAIR $0.00

POOR $0.00

Theres a lot of stupid asses on this board who think EVERYTHING is stupid, let alone collecting what you actually like without heavy profit in mind. I wont name any names Greggy. wink.gif

Theres a lot of stupid asses on this board who think EVERYTHING is stupid, let alone collecting what you actually like without heavy profit in mind. I wont name any names Greggy.

I've noticed he doesn't have very many positive things to post on these boards. Hopefully, he's in the minority. frown.gif

Theres a lot of stupid asses on this board who think EVERYTHING is stupid, let alone collecting what you actually like without heavy profit in mind. I wont name any names Greggy.

Yo Dung, why are you so mean to Greggy all the time?? Don't you feel a LITTLE sorry for the guy? I mean, he has to wear special shirts with special collars that will support his preposterously oversized head. confused.giffrown.gif

You're pretty evil, Dung. Pretty danged, donged, dunged evil.

We have this love/hate relationship.......he loves me and I hate him! Nahhh hes just a fun guy to pick on. Hes really not so bad once you get through all that anger! wink.gif

Hes just a big, lovable, boy/man, troll, thats all....I think his parents forced him to eat his peas when he was a baby, and now hes taking it out on the rest of the planet. Maybe he was voted "Most likely to become Serial Killer" in high school?? Ya just never know.... tongue.gif

Maybe he was voted "Most likely to become Serial Killer" in high school?? Ya just never know....

Better that than "Most likely to become a comic book message board's unwitting whipping girl", eh Dung?

Dung. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...............then there must be some dumb,redneck,hunter behind the bushes with a duck caller and an Elmer Fudd-like shotgun ready to splode on site. mad.gif

Here...let me see if I can explain the "clown car" to you.

Yep - this ought to do it..... smile.gif

clowncar.gif

Or maybe this one...

clown1.jpg

And then there is the traditional clown car (with 15 of your closest friends)....

08show-circus2.JPG There actually is a car in there somewhere - its a Model T!

wink.gifgrin.giftongue.gif