• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

I wonder what OSPG has to say about this book? ether way good luck with your sale

Thanks!

OSPG has the Scooby Doo #1 Marvel 35 Cent Variant in NM- (9.2) listed for $125.00 yet a CGC 8.5 sold for $3500.00, so who knows.

Think he meant about the rarity of it.

I wonder what OSPG has to say about this book? ether way good luck with your sale

Thanks!

OSPG has the Scooby Doo #1 Marvel 35 Cent Variant in NM- (9.2) listed for $125.00 yet a CGC 8.5 sold for $3500.00, so who knows.

:applause:

Thanks!

My Bad... doh!

When I was a kid, buying comics in the 70's... I never thought those Whitmans at K-Mart and Woolworth's were 'real' comics.

Now I think they're pretty cool. :)

OSPG should make mention of these but I don't think they ever have.

When I was a kid, buying comics in the 70's... I never thought those Whitmans at K-Mart and Woolworth's were 'real' comics.

That's so funny....I remember thinking the same thing when I found those books at flea markets in the 80's. lol Amazing how the hobby attracts (even at an early age) a very specific kind of nut. :insane:

That's so funny....I remember thinking the same thing when I found those books at flea markets in the 80's. lol Amazing how the hobby attracts (even at an early age) a very specific kind of nut. :insane:

lol

You said it...