• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still ONE To Go

266 posts in this topic

I found my last comic, New Adventure 26, but the dealer was so utterly motivated by greed, and the price so extortionately unfair, that I told him where to shove it.

So I still need one to complete.

I will pay four times guide for it, but I REFUSE to be ripped off blind by sheer unmitigated greed and avarice.

but the dealer was so utterly motivated by greed, and the price so extortionately unfair, that I told him where to shove it.

Ya wants we should go get 'em? tongue.gif

Sorry to hear about that, Ian. Eventually, you'll find someone that will sell you the book at a fair price.

Oh yeah, call out the dealer.... devil.gif

Ian

This can't be the first time you have been forced to pay a ridiculous multiple for a book you needed ? Whilst I wouldn't condone you doing this normally, this is the one and only circumstance where I might consider it. It's the final, final D.C. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, how much was it?

The good price is $260

The near mint 9.4 price is $2400

This was........

Wait for it..........

FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif From who? What kind of grade?

Ian

This can't be the first time you have been forced to pay a ridiculous multiple for a book you needed ? Whilst I wouldn't condone you doing this normally, this is the one and only circumstance where I might consider it. It's the final, final D.C.

No.

Absolutely not.

On sheer principle, NO.

There was a New Adventure 29 on eBay last week, slabbed, for a buy it now price of $399.

So, out of sheer principle, NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's insane.

Probably the WORST case of greed and insanity I've ever had the misfortune to witness after buying thirty one thousand DC comics over the last thirty years.

That's insane.

Probably the WORST case of greed and insanity I've ever had the misfortune to witness after buying thirty one thousand DC comics over the last thirty years.

Not really, that's what I would charge you if I had the book. hi.gif