• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still ONE To Go

266 posts in this topic

Ian what was the grade? was it at least a VF/NM?

How utterly wonderful for someone to post a question about comics for a change.

It was a straight forward VF. It guides at fifteen hundred dollars. It was priced at fiteen THOUSAND.

sleeping.gif

You got that right,pure greed!! Buy off a honest dealer ,there out there , you just might have to wait for the right time!! But then again , the thrill of the hunt is worth it ,when you get it !!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Ian,

I've been purchasing a few DC GA books lately. I was wondering which of these two titles is harder to come by, Wonder Woman or Sensation Comics? The Batman books seem to come up much more often than these two titles. I have a feeling that if someone wanted to complete these two runs (even at low grade), they'd have a hard time. Did you have a hard time completing these runs?

Ian, any leads on your last issue that you need ???

In case you missed it, I was offered it for fifteen thousand dollars, ten times guide, and I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Sheer greed.

until then, I guess you will ramble on and on about this last issue you need. devil.gif

In case you missed it, I was offered it for fifteen thousand dollars, ten times guide, and I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Sheer greed.

until then, I guess you will ramble on and on about this last issue you need. devil.gif

...and you will continue to troll him? devil.gif

Sheer greed.

...and you will continue to troll him? devil.gif

Hi ignorant troll. hi.gif

You seem so obsessed with Ian, perhaps he can send you a picture of himself for you to wank off to?

I can send you a picture of me if that is what you want. It will cost extra if you want it signed though. You really should stop obsessing over me. flowerred.gif

You seem so obsessed with Ian, perhaps he can send you a picture of himself for you to wank off to?

I can send you a picture of me if that is what you want. It will cost extra if you want it signed though. You really should stop obsessing over me. flowerred.gif

Ooo. That point goes to Tom in a big way. Truly a weak response from the rookie.

Mecha-Trollzilla trumps Trollzuki!

Ooo. That point goes to Tom in a big way. Truly a weak response from the rookie.

perhaps I need the MK refresher slam course. confused-smiley-013.gif

If I wanted to know what you looked like, I'd just take a peek in my backyard at my dog's latest dump.

Can you take your lips off my for a second? I need to sit down.

If I wanted to know what you looked like, I'd just take a peek in my backyard at my dog's latest dump.

You should tell your wife not to go to the bathroom in the back yard. It makes a real mess. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Can you take your lips off my [!@#%^&^] for a second? I need to sit down.

Apparently you need the refresher course as well. foreheadslap.gif

893frustrated.gif

Maybe we should play the Quiet Game?

Or maybe we could just play the "Only Speak When You're Interesting Game"?

We were playing that game, then you came back. It was nice while it lasted. popcorn.gif

You should tell your wife not to go to the bathroom in the back yard. It makes a real mess. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ah yes, wife jokes. The last resort of the truly desperate. Got any good ones about my mother?