• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Ebay Last Straw

65 posts in this topic

Ha that's okay... I have a seller that "does not accept any returns."

The item described said used and it came in the mail today. At no point did it say that it was rusted to the point that it does not operate. Already photographed, boxed up and waiting to be shipped back. I will eat the shipping but at this point, anything I get back is worth it. I would rather be out $10 instead of $75

Just saw that this thread is back.

So in the end I got my money back from Ebay/Paypal got to keep the garbage system (that worked) and they got to keep my nice one and got his money back. I am not sure how it makes good business sense to pay buyers to scam sellers. I could only hold out for a month and now im back selling. I buy and resell from auctions, estate sales, flea markets etc and had to use Ebay once I bought out a defunct CCG store from 2006. So if anyone wants some C-23 or Wildstorm cards hit me up lol.

BTW this person left me positive feedback after all of this?? Please block and report this buyer as much as possible.

I don't buy a lot off of Ebay but I have been doing more buying on there lately. You tell me if I got scammed. I bought a batman comic and the listing read something like:

BATMAN SPECIAL COMIC HIGH GRADE X2

I requested that they ship well as I got a comic earlier in the week that was destroyed by the USPS. The shipping I got was bullet proof. I mean, I think it cost more to ship it than what the comic was worth!

However, there was only 1 comic in the box. I contacted the seller and said there should be 2 comics because it said in the title X2. I was told that that was a bin location and that nowhere in the auction did it say there were 2 comics for sale.

I still haven't left feedback.