• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Subject is Mods & Moderation on the CGC Boards

451 posts in this topic

cgcmod0 is starting to take things a tad too far,he should not be so strict. 2c

Yup, you are right, you had one person (Sufunk) who got a strike and went back and did the same thing. Another person (COI), who decided to make a point, and a third, (Park), who kind of double dogged dared them.

MUCH too strict, lol. As a matter of fact, there should be a policy, no strikes until you TRIPLE Dog Dare :tonofbricks:

Is it allowable to jump from a dare to a triple dog dare in one move?

Yup, you are right, you had one person (Sufunk) who got a strike and went back and did the same thing. Another person (COI), who decided to make a point, and a third, (Park), who kind of double dogged dared them.

MUCH too strict, lol. As a matter of fact, there should be a policy, no strikes until you TRIPLE Dog Dare :tonofbricks:

You'd have to ask Dave, lol... I'm going to go check eBay for old tee shirts, maybe I can get one that says "Power to the People" for him:)

You'd have to ask Dave, lol... I'm going to go check eBay for old tee shirts, maybe I can get one that says "Power to the People" for him:)

:acclaim: Xtra large thank you! lol

You know they REALLY have them, I thought I was making that up, lol. The Dexter ones are kind of cute lol...Will Pink work?.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sadis=200&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sticky=1&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_samihi=&_fpos=&_oexkw=&_sop=10&_okw=&_catref=1&_fsct=&_ipg=50&LH_BIN=1&_samilow=&_sc=1&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_sabdhi=&_udlo=&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_adv=1&_dmd=1&_nkw=power+to+the+people+shirt&_lncat=0&_arm=1&_armm=94&_ruu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2FGolden-Age-193855-%2F66%2Fi.html%3F_sadis%3D200%26LH_SALE_CURRENCY%3D0%26_sticky%3D1%26_from%3DR40%26_samihi%3D%26_fpos%3D%26_oexkw%3D%26_sop%3D10%26_okw%3D%26_catref%3D1%26_fsct%3D%26_ipg%3D50%26LH_BIN%3D1%26_samilow%3D%26_sc%3D1%26_udhi%3D%26_ftrt%3D901%26_sabdhi%3D%26_udlo%3D%26_ftrv%3D1%26_sabdlo%3D%26_adv%3D1%26_dmd%3D1%26_nkw%3Dpower%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bpeople%2Bshirt%26_arr%3D1&_armi=Golden+Age+%281938-55%29

Whaaaa! cgcmod0 is being mean to the forum members who aren't dong anything wrong!

drama-queen1.jpg

Naw just stirring the pot.You should know I'm an instigator by now! lol

Is Mark 1 now trolling as well? :shrug:

You know they REALLY have them, I thought I was making that up, lol. The Dexter ones are kind of cute lol...Will Pink work?.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sadis=200&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sticky=1&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_samihi=&_fpos=&_oexkw=&_sop=10&_okw=&_catref=1&_fsct=&_ipg=50&LH_BIN=1&_samilow=&_sc=1&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_sabdhi=&_udlo=&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_adv=1&_dmd=1&_nkw=power+to+the+people+shirt&_lncat=0&_arm=1&_armm=94&_ruu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2FGolden-Age-193855-%2F66%2Fi.html%3F_sadis%3D200%26LH_SALE_CURRENCY%3D0%26_sticky%3D1%26_from%3DR40%26_samihi%3D%26_fpos%3D%26_oexkw%3D%26_sop%3D10%26_okw%3D%26_catref%3D1%26_fsct%3D%26_ipg%3D50%26LH_BIN%3D1%26_samilow%3D%26_sc%3D1%26_udhi%3D%26_ftrt%3D901%26_sabdhi%3D%26_udlo%3D%26_ftrv%3D1%26_sabdlo%3D%26_adv%3D1%26_dmd%3D1%26_nkw%3Dpower%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bpeople%2Bshirt%26_arr%3D1&_armi=Golden+Age+%281938-55%29

:roflmao:

I gotta whole lotta love for you Sha,you don't need to buy me a T-shirt. (worship)