• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine's Daughter?

29 posts in this topic

There was no mention in the story of Wolverine, but she has 2 claws in each arm that she puts to use. The problem is that they appear to be metal, and if she's the daughter, shouldn't they be bone?

If you toss out the lame retcons, she shouldn't even have claws at all.

If it is they should do the old Star Wars..."Luke-I-am-your-father..." bit, with a Wolverine cameo!! thumbsup2.gif

If it is they should do the old Star Wars..."Luke-I-am-your-father..." bit, with a Wolverine cameo!! thumbsup2.gif

They read these boards. Don't give them any ideas. boo.gif

sorry.gif

But if they do it that way...I WANT CREDIT!!! sumo.gif

There was no mention in the story of Wolverine, but she has 2 claws in each arm that she puts to use. The problem is that they appear to be metal, and if she's the daughter, shouldn't they be bone?

Since when did mutants offspring have the same abilities anyway? At least if Marvel are going to milk Wolverine some more, they could throw SOME originality in. confused-smiley-013.gif

Since when did mutants offspring have the same abilities anyway? At least if Marvel are going to milk Wolverine some more, they could throw SOME originality in. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, having her as a smacked-out underage prostitute who self-mutilates isn't exactly par for Marvel's course...