• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

25 posts in this topic

Got a few items to offer up, normal rules apply. PayPal only, no personal payments. Slabs cost US$12 via Priority Mail box, International addresses pay exact shipping. Raw books cost US$6 via Priority Mail envelope or US$8 for Priority Mail box. No probies or HOS people.

:takeit: rules but PM's are accepted. I am still at the C2E2 show so I will not be able to check as often as I know many of you would probably like. :) I will be checking when I can.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

PRESALE: CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED by Frank Barbiere and Chris Mooneyham

$110 each (61 available) plus shipping

Also, check out page 3 for my newest addition, a presale for Revival #9 CBLDF Variant CGC SS 9.8 Seeley and Norton.

137443.jpg.45562ee12e0e6c125d720be1dcd16951.jpg

Got a few items to offer up, normal rules apply. PayPal only, no personal payments. Slabs cost US$12 via Priority Mail box, International addresses pay exact shipping. Raw books cost US$6 via Priority Mail envelope or US$8 for Priority Mail box. No probies or HOS people.

:takeit: rules but PM's are accepted. I am still at the C2E2 show so I will not be able to check as often as I know many of you would probably like. :) I will be checking when I can.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

$110 each (6 available) plus shipping

:takeit: X 1 per PM.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

$110 each (6 available) plus shipping

:takeit: X 1 per PM.

Done.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

$110 each (65 available) plus shipping

:takeit: x1 too! Thanks.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

:takeit: x1

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

:takeit: x1 too! Thanks.

You got it.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

:takeit: x1

You got it.

First up,

Five Ghosts #1 1st print

$110 each (63 available) plus shipping

1x :takeit:

Great seeing you this weekend Joel. Next time we've got to try and get a drink or a dinner together.

Great seeing you this weekend Joel. Next time we've got to try and get a drink or a dinner together.

I would have loved to of met both of you guys. You guys have been a staple to these boards for years.

I would have loved to of met both of you guys. You guys have been a staple to these boards for years.

Would have loved to met you as well. The problem with this show is, it's where I live.

So I had 3 hours on Friday at the show, missed Saturday entirely taking the kids to baseball practice and gymnastics team practice, etc etc.

Today I finally got to hit the show a little. This happens every Chicago show.

From what I saw, Joel was running like a madman getting books signed and worked his tail off.