• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30% Off 1950s WAR COMICS and 20% Off 1950s HORROR and MYSTERY COMICS - LAST CALL

88 posts in this topic

BIG DISCOUNTS! SEE PAGE 9!

First time listing on the Boards. I have purchased a many comics off here over the past year and have found the experience to be great! The knowledge on these forums is without match. I’ve been buying and selling on EBay and Comiclink for a while now and wanted to expand my horizons.

Selling Atlas War and Western Comics and an EC War.

Shipping to CANADA for 1 to 4 comics is $5.00 (in a manila envelope with stiff board protectors surrounding the comics). Add $1.00 for each additional comic above 4.

Shipping to UNITED STATES for 1 comic is $5.00 (in a manila envelope with stiff board protectors surrounding the comic). For 2 to 4 comics shipping is $9.00 and for 5 to 10 comics - $17.50.

Above quoted rates are for standard parcel shipping, usually 3-10 days in transit. Insurance and tracking are available at additional cost.

I also ship outside North America. Please inquire.

Payment via Paypal, Personal Cheque or International Money Order (Books are being shipped from Canada).

:takeit: trumps all offers. PMs are welcome and I will try to respond ASAP but am not always around a computer.

ADDED 1950s HORROR and MYSTERY COMICS ON PG 5