• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 25-27, 2014, It's Never To Early.

145 posts in this topic

Went to my first Con this year in WizWorldChi and it was great. I hear C2E2 is the better of the two. Will definitely be attending and can't wait. Not sure why it took me so long to Con it up, but I gots the fever now.

Thanks for the heads up, will have to check out this "MightyCon" you speak of. I used to go to a bunch when I was younger, more so for sports cards and always found some decently priced stuff.

(thumbs u Good looking out!!

That 8 month stretch between Aug and April is a killer. And C2 is far and away a better show than WW Chicago. How can you have a convention about comics in a major metropolitan area and not have Marvel, Dc, Image, Dark Horse as vendors?

How can you have a convention about comics in a major metropolitan area and not have Marvel, Dc, Image, Dark Horse as vendors?

Depends on what your interests are. Having the publishers is nice, but I've never bought a single comic from one of their booths. I'm much more interested in the selection of dealers of vintage material. :)

That being said, I would love to check out this show some day. I'll be overseas for the 2014 show, and the end of April is always a horrible time to travel for me. :( I'd love it if they could just move this show into March or to like late May.