• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you!

21 posts in this topic

Couple Schomberg Golden Age books from the private reserves. Because this is a time-sensitive sale, I will need Paypal payment made within 3 days time, otherwise I will have to repost the book.

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people. I'll ship to Canada via Priority Mail International only at your cost.

Shipping cost for US is $5 for a heavily cardboarded envelope or $10 for double-boxed goodness. Slabs require box shipping.

:takeit: Rules the day over PMs.

Marvel Mystery Comics #65 - 2.5 CGC Schomburg Cover $350 SOLD!

The black specks on the back of the book are NOT mold, which is what I initially thought.

MARVELMYSTERYCOMICS65_FRONT.jpg

MARVELMYSTERYCOMICS65_BACK.jpg

Black Terror #6 GD $65 SOLD!

Cover/Centerfold secure at one staple. CR/OW, minor chips. Chunk out of FC and 1st page, small tears throughout - but still an awesome Black Terror Vs. Nazis cover!

BLACKTERROR06_FRONT.jpg

BLACKTERROR06_BACK.jpg

Black Terror #11 GD/VG $110

Sticker on the cover. I did not try to remove, it could be removed, IMHO.

BLACKTERROR11_FRONT.jpg

BLACKTERROR11_BACK.jpg

BLACKTERROR11_INSIDE01.jpg

BLACKTERROR11_INSIDE02.jpg

Tales from the Crypt #46 GD $55 SOLD!

Scarce final issue. Graded by Metro 2.0 with tag included.

TALESCRYPT46_FRONT.jpg

TALESCRYPT46_BACK.jpg

Black Terror #6 GD $65

Cover/Centerfold secure at one staple. CR/OW, minor chips. Chunk out of FC and 1st page, small tears throughout - but still an awesome Black Terror Vs. Nazis cover!

BLACKTERROR06_FRONT.jpg

BLACKTERROR06_BACK.jpg

:takeit:

Black Terror #6 GD $65

:takeit:

^^

Marvel Mystery Comics #65 - 2.5 CGC Schomburg Cover $350

The black specks on the back of the book are NOT mold, which is what I initially thought.

MARVELMYSTERYCOMICS65_FRONT.jpg

MARVELMYSTERYCOMICS65_BACK.jpg

:takeit: via PM

Marvel Mystery Comics #65 - 2.5 CGC Schomburg Cover $350

:takeit: via PM

^^

Take 10% off all remaining Black Terror comics! :headbang:

Black Terror #11 GD/VG $110 @ 10% off = $99 + shipping

Black Terror #15 VG+ $130 @ 10% off = $117 + shipping

Black Terror #12 GD+ $80 @ 10% off = $72 + shipping

Or, if any one is interested, I'll do $225 for all three books shipped in the US.

Black Terror #12 GD+ $80

Another great Schomburg WW2 cover.

BLACKTERROR12_FRONT.jpg

BLACKTERROR12_BACK.jpg

You know when you get right down to it, this cover is just wrong...lol. I know it was in the middle of the war, but letting children watch the Black Terror blow away the Japanese troops on the big screen... :facepalm:

You know when you get right down to it, this cover is just wrong...lol. I know it was in the middle of the war, but letting children watch the Black Terror blow away the Japanese troops on the big screen... :facepalm:

I dunno - I can see that side of the argument, but I also see another side of our society being so desensitized to war that we don't even care enough to stop playing Words With Friends to see that we have our own troops dying in foreign lands. We've gone from constant reminders that we were at war in the 40's to virtually no reminders today.